The 4 Best Slow Cooker Recipes For Turkey Leftovers
Nowadays, there are so many products of slow cooker recipes for turkey leftovers in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for slow cooker recipes for turkey leftovers in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings slow cooker recipes for turkey leftovers which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Elite Platinum MST-900V Maxi-Matic 8.5 Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker, Silver
- 8.5 Quart removable stoneware pot
- Convenient LOW|HIGH|KEEP WARM settings
- Oval shaped design with brushed stainless steel finish
- Tempered clear glass lid
- Cool-touch handles and knobs while powered at 380 watts
- 85 Quart Removable Stoneware Pot
- Convenient LOW / HIGH / KEEP WARM settings
- Oval shaped design with brushed stainless steel finish
- Tempered clear glass lid
- Cool-touch handles and knobs
- Dishwasher safe glass lid and stoneware pot
- 380 Watts
Get creative making healthy, home-cooked meals with the help of the easy-to-use Elite Platinum 8.5 Qt. Slow Cooker. It features convenient low, high and keep- warm settings. An 8.5 quart oval removable stoneware pot that nicely accommodates anything from vegetarian stew, grandma’s pot roast, soups, casseroles, curries and more. The super-sized 8.5 Qt. stoneware pot is huge and due to its oval shape, you can slow cook those extra-large cuts of meat ensuring there is always enough to go around. The appliance delivers consistent, even heat, while its clear tempered-glass lid traps in moisture and nutrients for delicious results and allows easy viewing of the cooking cycle. Attractively housed in a festive red with black accents, it is a great addition to any kitchen. PLEASE NOTE: The initial 15 minutes of use may result in minimal smell and smoke. This is normal and harmless and comes from the protective substance applied to the heating elements during manufacturing.
Hamilton Beach 33181 Slow Cooker, 8-Quart
- Perfect for large meals, Fits a large roast, chicken or turkey breast and is the perfect size for leftovers to enjoy now or freeze for later
- Perfect size for a 6 lb roast or an 8 lb chicken, Lid Latch strap holds the lid in place
- Full-grip handles, Dishwasher safe stoneware & glass lid
- Keep warm, low and high settings
This portable Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker features Lid Latch to reduce messy spills. The gasket lid anchors onto the base with the Lid Latch. It’s great to transport meals without fear of spilling.
NESCO 4816-14, Roaster Oven with Porcelain Cookwell, White, 6 quart, 750 watts
- 6-quart roaster oven with exclusive Circle of Heat heating element
- Roasts, bakes, cooks, steams, slow cooks, and can be used for serving
- Automatic temperature control
- removable chrome rack and porcelain cookwell, porcelain baked into the cookwell coating
- Domed self-basting cover
- cool-touch side handles
- recipes included
- Measures approximately 24-1/2 by 16-1/2 by 9 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
Since 1932 the Nesco brand name has been synonymous with Roaster Ovens. With a Nesco Roaster Oven you can roast, bake, cook, steam, slow cook and serve. The Roaster Oven is portable so you can make great tasting meals wherever you go. The exclusive “Circle of Heat” heating element wraps around for moist, even cooking. The automatic temperature control maintains even cooking temperatures from 125 degrees to 425 degrees. Removable steel rack is designed for better baking and fat-free roasting. The 6 qt size is designed for everyday use. Its versatility and size make it a perfect appliance for preparing family meals. Porcelain cook well. Recipe guide and use/care included. Porcelain is fused to the steel at a high temperature producing a non-porous, inert glass like surface that is easy to clean.
Now you are ready to discover more ways to make meals that are both healthful and delicious. And, you are ready to experience first-hand the convenience and versatility of this compact portable electric cooking appliance.
Nesco Roaster Ovens have a long tradition in family home cooking, starting in the 1930s. Yet, very few cooking appliances can demonstrate that they are as up-to-date and useful today as they were in the past. Nesco Roaster Ovens have truly kept pace with cooking styles, preferences, occasions and family sizes.
In a short time, you will see the many ways to use your Roaster Oven. Its portability makes it a moveable main cooking appliance at some times, and a valued supplementary appliance at other times. Use it a home on your countertop in your kitchen (no more kitchen heat!) or in a covered patio, basement or garage or away from home in a cabin, RV or boat. Where you use your Roaster Oven, you can prepare a wide range of favorite foods in different ways – baked, slow-coked, roasted, steamed or poached. And serve your foods buffet style or at table-side, right in the Roaster Oven. Moist, good-tasting foods are yours because of Nesco’s exclusive “Circle of Heat” construction. You’ll taste the difference the first time you use your Roaster Oven. So, start cooking with Nesco. Explore all the ways to get the most out of this special home cooking appliance.
HOW TO USE AND CARE FOR YOUR ROASTER OVEN 1. Unpack your Nesco Roaster Oven completely and remove all packaging material and information labels. Place the Roaster Oven in a well ventilated area on a heat resistant surface. Set the control dial to its minimum setting. Plug the cord into a 120 volt AC outlet. Return control to maximum setting (450-degrees F). Operate the Roaster Oven empty (without the cookwell or cover) for approximately 60 minutes, or until any odor or smoking disappears. Some smoke and odor are a normal part of “curing” the element and will not reoccur in cooking use. When curing is completed, turn the temperature control to its lowest setting, unplug the unit from the electrical outlet and allow to cool. 2. Wash the cover, cookwell and rack in warm sudsy water, then rinse and dry. Refer to complete cleaning instructions in manual. 3. Non-stick cookwell: When ‘curing’ your Roaster Oven with a non-stick cookwell, we recommend that it be operated with cover and cookwell. Do this in a covered outside area or other well-ventilated area. After curing and cleaning, and before cooking in your non-stick cookwell for the first time, lightly coat the interior of the cookwell with vegetable oil.
HELPFUL HINTS Preheat roaster oven for 20 minutes. Roasting meat in your Nesco Roaster Oven keeps it moist and tender. For additional browning, you can add 1 tbsp. browning sauce to oil and brush over skin before roasting. To sear meat, preheat Roaster Oven at 450-degrees F. Add margarine. Cover, then sear meat for 10 to 15 minutes per side until lightly browned. Stir ground meat once. Time will vary depending on the quantity of meat. Alternative browning method for self-basting turkeys, preheat at 400-degrees F for 20 minutes. Roast bird for 1 hour at 400-degrees F. Reduce heat to 350-degrees using included time chart, 13-18 minutes per pound. During last hour of roasting increase temperature to 400-degrees and remove all excess juices in bottom of cookwell.
EaZy BrandZ EZO-1010BL oberdome Countertop Electric Roaster Oven with domelok Heat Technology Standard Blue
- Revolutionary domelok Heat Technology cooks up to 51% faster than conventional roasting methods – saving you time, energy, and space.
- Unlike traditional roasting methods, the heating element is inside the lid which completely encapsulates the food – allowing for more even cooking temperatures and faster cooking time.
- The oberdome can bake 10″ pizzas, 6 lb chickens, bread, cake, potatoes or perfectly roast & brown a turkey. Use the oberdome for extra power, or in lieu of a regular oven.
- Multi-functional and is perfect to be used as an electric countertop oven, roaster oven, air fryer, portable oven, camping oven, travel appliance, and more.
- Saves energy by using only 850 watts and preheats in less than 6 minutes. No more waiting a half hour for the oven to preheat. Re-heating leftovers and cooking homemade meals has never been faster.
- Easy to clean and weighs less than 5 pounds. Take your portable oberdome on-the-go for extra cooking and heating power! Great oven for travel, camping, road trips and RVs.
- Patented oberdome with beautiful gloss outer finish and ceramic enamel coated inner dual wall domed lid. The superior design lets you have the power of another oven in your kitchen without requiring tons of space and energy.
- The elegant design and color scheme allows you to keep the oberdome as a permanent countertop fixture. It is sure to stand out in the kitchen and catch the eyes of visitors and guests.
- Wield the power of a full-size oven in a small form-factor that is perfect for small spaces, kitchens without ovens, apartments, dorms and more!
The New, Revolutionary and Patented oberdome oven with Proprietary domelok heat technology incorporates a brilliant blue, white or red outer finish and enamel coated inner wall to capture moisture & heat and provide tasty meals faster than conventional methods. Use your space saving oberdome oven to bake or roast tasty foods while saving space, energy and valuable time. No more waiting 15 to 20 minutes and heating up your kitchen by preheating your conventional oven! The oberdome oven with domelok heat technology has adjustable temperature settings of 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, uses only 850 watts and preheats in less than 6 minutes! The easy to use reversible rack with high & low positions and handles allows you to bake pizza, chicken, breads, cakes, cookies, potatoes and many other delicious foods and complete meals. Perfectly roast and beautifully brown up to a 6 pound chicken. Weighing under 5 pounds, It’s lightweight, allows for portability and it’s size gives you another oven in the kitchen. A stainless steel bottom pan is perfect to use as a serving tray. The oberdome bottom pan also has a convenient pour spout to allow you to catch and use drippings from your roasts or chickens to make delicious gravies and soups. The Revolutionary and Patented oberdome oven with Proprietary domelok heat technology ease of use, size and cooking flexibility makes it ideal for your kitchen any time of year.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found slow cooker recipes for turkey leftovers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best slow cooker recipes for turkey leftovers: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy