Best Shredder Blade For Cuisinart Food Processor
Nowadays, there are so many products of shredder blade for cuisinart food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for shredder blade for cuisinart food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings shredder blade for cuisinart food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Cuisinart FP-12BKSC Elite Collection Accessory Storage Case for 12-Cup Food Processors, Black
- Compact storage case neatly contains food-processor accessory pieces
- Durable plastic construction
- small drawer and upper compartment with hinged lid
- Compartments hold slicing and shredding discs, chopping and dough blades, and more
- For use with Cuisinart FP-12, FP-12BK, or FP-12DC food processors (sold separately)
- Measures approximately 11-1/2 by 10-4/5 by 8-2/5 inches
The Cuisinart Elite Collection Accessory Storage Case for use with the 12 Cup Elite Collection Food Processors the FP-12, FP-12BK and the FP-12DC. Keep everything in order and safely in its own place and you always know where it is when you need it! All of the accessories included with the Cuisinart FP-12 series fit right in! There’s a place for the adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, large and small chopping blades, dough blade and stem adapter. The lid and drawer stay tightly closed with just a turn of the knob.
Cuisinart DLC-034 Fine Shredding Disc, for use with DLC-7 Food Processor
This HARD TO FIND CUISINART SHREDDING DISK IS BRAND NEW. Never used. MINT condition. Great for shredding things very finely.
Cuisinart FP-8GM Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart DLC-835TXAMZ Fine Grater Disc, Fits 7- and 11-Cup Processors
Stainless steel disc grates small, hard foods such as ginger and horseradish safely and easily; dishwasher safe. Requires the use of detachable stem DLC-139TX-1
The fine grater disc makes easy work of grating Parmesan or Romano cheese for topping pasta dishes, nuts or coconut for topping cookies and cakes, ginger for adding to spice pastes and for seasoning a variety of Asian dishes, or horseradish to make your own horseradish sauce. Best of all, this disc lets you forget about scraping any more knuckles on that hand-held grater. The disc slots easily onto the detachable disc stem, but be sure to handle it carefully, as these blades are very sharp. –Jennifer Harris
Cuisinart DLC-DH Disc Holder
This Compact Cuisinart Disc. Holder is a convenient way to store and protect discs from 7 – 11 – and 17 cup Cuisinart Food Processors. The clear, high-impact plastic lets users see which disc is where, making access easy. Each unit holds three discs.
Cuisinart DLC-4CHB Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor
- Mini food processor with 4-cup capacity work bowl
- Touch-pad controls
- auto-reversing blade for chopping or grinding
- Easy-grip handle
- dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a snap
- Custom spatula and instruction book with recipes included
- Measures 5-2/5 by 7-3/5 by 9-8/9 inches
- 18-month limited warranty
Kitchen style! A brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance the MiniPrep Plus 4 Cup Processor is now a fashionable fit for any kitchen. Includes the tools to perform any food preparation task…with superior style.
Cuisinart SSL-100 Prep Express Slicer, Shredder and Spiralizer, White
- Includes the following:
- Angled Feed tube and pusher for producing 4 types sliced and shredded fruits and vegetables
- Straight Feed tube and pusher that produces 4 types of spiraled fruits and vegetables
- 5 cup (40 oz.) Plastic work bowl
- 4 cutting cones: green-2.5mm slice/ribbon, blue-3.0mm crinkle/ribbon, maroon-3.0mm thin shred/spaghetti and black-9mm wide shred/spaghetti
- Easy on/off switch, cleaning brush, BPA free
- Recipe/instruction book
- Limited 3 year warranty
Cuisinart continues to simplify food prep with the new Prep Express Slicer/Shredder/Spiralizer. Now it’s easier than ever to make fresh fruits and vegetables part of everyday meals that even kids will love. This 3-in-1 kitchen helper lets you effortlessly create wide ribbons or crinkle-cut spirals of fresh zucchini and apples, and thin or wide butternut squash or beet “spaghetti.” Slice cucumbers for salads, waffle cut potatoes for chips, and create thick or thin shreds of veggies for fajitas. Cuisinart makes it easy for everyone to eat healthy!.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found shredder blade for cuisinart food processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best shredder blade for cuisinart food processor: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy