The 9 Best Countertop Convention Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of countertop convention oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for countertop convention oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings countertop convention oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, Includes Bake Pan, Broil Rack & Toasting Rack, Stainless Steel/Black
- Extra-Wide Interior – Specially engineered to fit most 9”x13” pans with handles, 8 slices of bread, or a 12” pizza. Internal dimensions are approximately 16.5”x12.5”x9.5”
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Degrees
- Fits Most Oven Pans – Use the pans you already have! This spacious oven fits most standard 9”x13” oven pans with handles. That means you can go from straight from oven to table! Plus, the included baking/broiling pan fits perfectly, making it easy to insert and remove food. Toasting rack also included.
- Convection Heating – The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Other functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.Dedicated Toast Timer – Get perfect toast every time using the dedicated toast timer. It allows for predictable shade selection with every use.
- Temperatures in the oven will be lower than your set point. This is due to advanced heating elements used in this oven. Temperature dial settings have been calibrated to provide expected results for most recipes taking into account the advanced heating elements.
- 60-minute Timer – The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks. Dedicated precision toast timer. 3 rack positions for improved cooking flexibility
The BLACK+DECKER 8-Slice Extra-Wide Stainless Steel/Black Convection Countertop Toaster and Pizza Oven with Broiler Pan simplifies large baking tasks. Its extended interior fits an entire 13”x9” pan with handles, so you can bake lasagna, brownies, and even 12” pizzas with your standard bakeware. You won’t have to wait around for your large oven to preheat anymore, just set the correct temperature and time and you’ll be baking in minutes with four unique functions: bake, broil, toast, and keep warm. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens*—BLACK+DECKER.
KitchenAid KCO211BM Digital Countertop Toaster Oven, Black Matte
- Large capacity fits more than you think and has 50% more capacity than a leading competitor (Compared to Breville Mini Smart Oven BOV450XL).
- Unleash your inner chef with 9 preset cooking functions for everything from roasting, to broiling to baking – Bake, Broil, Toast, Warm, Reheat, Bagel, Pizza, Cookies, Roast + Frozen option.
- Easy to read digital display gives you at-a-glance updates on cooking progress. Streamlined profile and (black) chrome knobs add style to your countertop.
- Non-stick interior allows you to quickly and easily clean up any spills.
Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza. Dimensions : 15.75 x 18.50 x 11 inches
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro with light and slow cook setting is the first oven with Element IQ that controls heating elements to suit whatever you are cooking with 10 preset functions. Slow Cook Function will automatically switch to Keep Warm for up to 2 hours and can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours. Key features comprise of a timer with auto shut-off and alert, temperature conversion & frozen food functions, a color changing LCD, and a magnetic auto-eject rack. Accessories included with your oven are a 12″ x 12″ enamel baking pan, a 12″ x 12″ enamel broiling rack, and a 13″ non-stick pizza pan. The 0.8 cubic foot interior allows for a 6-slice toast capacity, and as a guide, can accommodate most 3.5 quart Dutch oven vessels with lid, and 5 quart vessels with foil lid. Voltage – 110-120 volts , Power – 1800 watts.
Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
DASH DAFT2350GBGT01 Chef Series Air Fry Oven, 23L, Graphite
- 7 in 1 APPLIANCE: Air Fry, Bake, Broil, Toast (with browning levels from light to dark), Warm (up to 450°), Convection Bake, and Rotisserie, all in a single appliance, making mealtime more efficient and taking up less space on your countertop or cupboards
- HEALTHIER FRIED FOOD: DASH Air Fryer Oven uses AirCrisp technology (instead of oil) to help reduce added fat by 70-80%, without sacrificing the flavor of your fried food (no more residual smell hours after you’ve eaten)
- LARGE CAPACITY: 23L (0.8 ft3) capacity is perfect for large families, entertaining, picky eaters and more. Holds up to 6 slices of toast, a whole rotisserie chicken, or a 12in pizza – the possibilities are endless
- EASY TO USE: Six heating elements and dual thermostats provide consistent cooking results, while the oven light allows for meal monitoring. All removable included parts are machine washable for easy clean up
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty (2 yr with Feel Good Rewards Registration), the 1450W Air Fryer Oven comes with Air Fry Basket, Baking Pan, Oven Rack, Drip Tray, Rotisserie Skewer, Recipe Guide, and recipe database access. Available in Stainless Steel or Graphite
Make delicious meals at home with the DASH everyday air fryer oven. This versatile countertop convection oven is also a full air fryer, and AirCrisp technology that cooks using hot air for delicious, crispy fried foods with 75% less fat than traditional deep frying. The air fryer oven’s six heating elements and dual thermostats give you precise control over oven temperature and provide consistent cooking. The 23L Capacity is generous enough to cook a whole Rotisserie chicken, a 12” pizza, or up to 6 slices of toast, while the oven itself maintains an efficient countertop footprint, saving space and energy. With all the accessories you need to cook — including an air fry basket and a rotisserie skewer — You’ll be making easy meals at home in no time!
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Sharp R1874T 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel
- 850-watt, over-the-range convection microwave browns, bakes, broils, crisps, and roasts
- 2-color, 7-digit, interactive display
- Smart and Easy sensor settings
- 1.1-cubic-foot, stainless-steel interior with light
- 13-inch turntable provides even heating
- Built-in exhaust system
- hood light, powerful fan, low and high racks included
- Outer Dimensions: 29-15/16 by 16-11/32 by 15-9/32 inches
- Inner Dimensions: 13-13/16 by 8-1/16 by 17-1/8
The Sharp R1874T 1.1 Cu. Ft. 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave Oven, in stainless steel, provides added room, and simple installation. The built-in exhaust system offers three convenient venting options – horizontal, vertical or ductless recirculation – to provide convenience for range-top cooking. The oven has an Interactive Cooking System with Custom Help key for easy-to-follow cooking and programming instructions. It is also equipped with a 4-way convection system that browns, bakes, broils and crisps.
Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Convection Function Smart Sensor and LED Lighting 1.5 Cu.ft Black Stainless
- Use microwave or convection cooking all in one appliance
- Sensor cooking and reheating functions. Rated Voltage : 120V – 60Hz
- Auto menu for roasting, baking, defrosting
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 21.8 x 21.5 x 13.0 inch(W*D*H), large 1.5 cubic feet capacity, cavity 15.5*15.35*10.2 inch(W*D*H), turn table 13.6 inch(Diameter)
- Stainless steel easy to clean interior
This Toshiba 1.5 Cubic feet 1000 watt Black Stainless Steel microwave convection oven has a spacious interior and features convection and microwave cooking. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook or reheat nine of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Combine microwave and convection cooking for optimal results. Choose from ten power levels up to 1000 watts and convection cooking from 170 to 425 degrees F. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. The Black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. Stainless steel interior for easy cleaning.
KitchenAid KCO273SS 12" Convection Bake Digital Countertop Oven – Stainless Steel
- Even-heat technology provides consistent heat throughout baking cycle for delicious results.
- Use your countertop oven to bake pizza, broil a side dish, keep an already cooked dish warm or toast bread.
- 9 pre-programmed functions such as the Asado Roast Function to precisely adjust from high sear to optimal cooking temperature for superior roasting.
- 120-minute timer can be set to remind you when a dish is finished and offers plenty of time for the requirements of most recipes
- Offers enough room to cook 2-12″ pizzas, or cornish hens. The oven cavity also features a non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
- Includes 12″ non-stick multipurpose pan, 12″ broiling rack, cooling rack, non-stick drip tray.
Enjoy full-size oven performance on your kitchen counter with the KitchenAid 12″ Convection Countertop Oven. Nine memory settings for exceptional cooking results, including Asado Roast that adjusts temperature for superior roasting performance and Pizza to deliver optimal crisping of crust.
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found countertop convention oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best countertop convention oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy