Best Cast Iron Oven Grill
Nowadays, there are so many products of cast iron oven grill in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cast iron oven grill in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cast iron oven grill which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue Cast Iron Tuscan BBQ Grill – 14 by 14 inches – SR8024
This dual purpose Tuscan Grill (14-inch by 14-inch) has 196 square inches of cooking surface. Lay it on your conventional chrome-plated or enamel grate to produce tack-sharp, well defined grill marks. Screw on the legs and use it for grilling over a campfire or in your fireplace. The legs, which are 3.9 inches tall, create space beneath the grill for wood or coal. Either way, the heavy, heat-conducting cast iron gives you killer grill marks.
Grilling authority, Steven Raichlen, host of the popular cooking series Barbecue University and author of the best-selling Barbecue Bible cookbook series, partnered with The Companion Group to create a fabulous line of innovative, versatile barbecue products including this Tuscan Grill.
Lodge 10.5 Inch Square Cast Iron Grill Pan. Pre-seasoned Grill Pan with Easy Grease Draining for Grilling Bacon, Steak, and Meats.
- 10.5 Inch Square Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan. A modern twist on a timeless classic, this Lodge Square Cast Iron Grill Pan features grill ribs that elevate food and collect cooking drippings.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch square Grill Pan puts restaurant stripes on your grilled favorites like a pro. Helps with low fat cooking as the ribbed bottom pan lets you keep foods from simmering in fatty drippings. Cast-iron is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this cookware evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron grill pan looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
Cuisinel Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet and Double Dutch Oven Set – 2 in 1 Cooker: 5 Quart Deep Pan, 10" Frying Pan Converts to Lid for Dutch Oven – Grill, Stove Top and Induction Safe
- 2 IN 1 VERSATILITY: Use the 5Qt pan and 10 inch skillet separately, or use the frying pan as a lid to create a 5 quart double Dutch oven. Sear, fry, bake, grill, broil, braise and sauté anything indoors and outdoors – on grills, induction and stove tops.
- FACTORY SEASONED: don’t waste time and effort seasoning your pans and start working on your signature dishes right away with pre seasoned skillets. The nonstick surface makes cooking delicate foods like eggs effortless.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our cast iron skillet and Dutch oven combo is a kitchen essential and made from premium quality cast iron that will provide a lifetime of quality cooking. It balances oil effectively So it won’t break or wear down.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: to ensure long lasting use, Clean cast iron cookware by hand with Warm water and a stiff brush. Don’t use soap or clean it in the dishwasher. After multiple washes You can easily restore it by using natural oils.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We’re confident in the quality of our cast iron cookware set and back it with a 1 year, no Hassle Guarantee to ensure your satisfaction. Start searing meats, sautéing vegetables, baking casseroles and much more!
Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
Cuisinel Cast Iron Round Griddle – 10.5” Pan – Pre-Seasoned Skillet with Silicone Handle Grip – Grill, Oven, Stove Top and Induction Safe
- COOKING VERSATILITY: The possibilities are endless with this multipurpose skillet. Sear or grill anything indoors and outdoors on grill, induction and stove tops. An included silicone handle grip makes it easy to hold.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our griddle pan is a kitchen essential and made from premium quality cast iron that will provide a lifetime of quality cooking. A nonstick surface makes cooking delicate foods like eggs feel effortless.
- PRECISION HEAT DISTRIBUTION: This cast iron skillet has a smooth finish to help provide even heat distribution for improved cooking and frying, even on grills, stoves or induction cooktops.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: To ensure long lasting use, clean cast iron cookware by hand with warm water and a stiff brush. Don’t use soap or clean it in the dishwasher. After multiple washes, easily restore with natural oils.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We’re confident in the quality of our cast iron griddle pan and back it with a 1 year, no hassle guarantee to ensure satisfaction. Start grilling vegetables, baking pizzas, frying eggs and pancakes & more!
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pizza and Baking Pan (13.5. Inch) Natural Finish, Enhanced Heat Retention and Dispersion | Stove, Oven, Grill or Campfire
- PREMIUM CAST IRON – Better than a standard stainless-steel baking pan or silicone pizza pan, cast iron offers better heat distribution and crisper, delicious results.
- HEALTHIER COOKWARE – A smarter alternative than other non-stick cookware, the natural surface is better for cooking, grilling, baking, searing or broiling.
- VERSATILE COOKING SURFACE– Great for the oven, stove, BBQ grill and even an open campfire, you can cook all kinds of cookbook recipes and favorite foods easily.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN – Cast iron pizza pans should be hand washed with warm water and restored with natural oils; that means no soap or dishwasher use.
- 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Every Cuisinel product is backed by a 1-year, no-hassle guarantee to ensure your total satisfaction. Purchase risk free! Small cosmetic blemishes inherent to sand casting and hand finishing which do not affect the performance of the cookware are not covered
Enjoy Crisper Crust and Delicious Baked Goods with a Premium Cast Iron Baking Pan
Whether you love fresh, crispy pizza or making fresh chocolate chip cookies with your kids, the right pan can make the difference between delicious and forgettable. That’s why we created the Cuisinel Cast Iron Baking and Pizza Pan that offers premium cooking and baking for people who value getting smooth, even heat and delicious foods cooked all the way through.
Premium Toughness and Durability
Tough enough to last for generations, cast iron even improves with use! And when seasoned properly, it offers a natural, non-stick surface.
1. Wash with warm water; not in the dishwasher.
2. Scrub it, don’t soap it.
3. Re-season regularly to keep it fresh and new.
- Cast Iron Baking Pan
- Even Heat Dispersion
- Non-Stick Cookware
- Hand Wash Recommended
- Shape: Round
- Diameter: 13.5 Inch
Cast iron not only offers a more traditional pizza pan look, it’s virtually indestructible. That means you can use it over the gas or electric stove, in an induction oven, or over a charcoal grill and you won’t damage it. The patina also keeps it oven safe up to 600ºF for long-lasting durability and strength.
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 2-In-1 Multi Cooker | 3-Quart Dutch Oven and Skillet Lid Set Oven Safe Cookware | Use As Dutch Oven and Frying Pan | Indoor and Outdoor Use | Grill, Stovetop, Induction Safe
- PRECISION HEAT DISTRIBUTION – This cast iron skillet and dutch oven has a smooth finish to help provide even heat distribution for improved cooking and frying, even on grills, stoves or induction cooktops.
- TRUE COOKING VERSATILITY – The Cuisinel 2-In-1 Multi Cooker can be used for frying, baking, grilling, broiling, braising, and sautéing meats, vegetables and more!
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP – Each dutch oven and skillet is crafted with seasoned cast iron that can outlast years of regular cooking and washing for long-term reliability.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN– Cast iron cookware should be hand washed with warm water and restored with natural oils
- that means no soap or dishwasher use.
- 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE– Every Cuisinel product is backed by a 1-year, no-hassle guarantee to ensure your total satisfaction. Purchase risk free!
Lodge 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-seasoned Pot with Lid for Cooking, Basting, or Baking
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
The Lodge Cast Iron 2-Quart Serving Pot is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cook up baked beans, soups and stews. This cookware piece goes from stovetop to tabletop for serving. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pot evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned cookware is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 8-inches in diameter and 2.875-inches deep.
There are lots of fancy cookware materials out there but cast iron still trumps them all with its even heating, heat retention, price, and duration. Its these traits that make Lodge cookware favored by both indoor chefs and campfire cooks alike. The caveat is being able to lift cast iron cookware and, at 8 pounds, this serving pot will give most chefs a workout. The pot measures 8 inches in diameter and 2-7/8 inches deep and comes with a matching 8-inch iron cover. The pot arrives ready to simmer up to 2 quarts of baked beans, soup, or stew and goes right from stovetop to tabletop for serving.
While it usually takes years of cooking to burn on the prized finish that makes cast-iron cookware smooth and stick-free, the Logic line of cookware comes pre-seasoned to save you some work. Cast iron pots in this line are coated in a vegetable oil, which is then baked on in a hot industrial oven to obtain that blackened patina and silky surface. Logic cookware has plenty of fans, including the editorial staff at Good Housekeeping, who cited it as one of the best new products of the year at the 2003 Good Buy Awards. –Cristina Vaamonde
Vremi Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan – 11 inch Nonstick Stove Top Grilling Pan for Oven and Vegetables – Silicone Handle Cover – Heavy Duty Cast Iron Grill Pans for Electric or Gas Stove Tops
- CAST IRON COOKWARE FOR BBQ – Quality cast iron grill pan lets you enjoy healthy delicious grilled veggies and meat for a classic barbeque taste and drool-worthy grill marks anytime of year
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR GRILLING – Pre seasoning creates naturally nonstick surface without added fats or synthetic coating – the grilling pan gets better and more flavorful with use over time, and will last for decades with proper care
- HEAVY DUTY HEAT AND PORTABLE POWER – This grilling pan is small enough to easily transfer from cooktop to oven and heats evenly over any flame – try it with gas or electric stove tops or fire it up on your next camping trip
- GREAT SKILLET ALTERNATIVE – Our cast iron grill pan is easy to clean and use and requires very little maintenance unlike comparable electric models, and is flat yet deep enough to keep food from splattering during cooking
- INCLUDES RED SILICONE HANDLE COVER – 11 inch square grill pan is oven safe up to 480ºF and comes with a heat-resistant silicone handle cover – hand wash and dried thoroughly to preserve quality and seasoning (do not clean in dishwasher)
If searing your proteins and veggies to delicious perfection is a crime, then the Vremi Smokin’ Hot Grill Pan is grill-ty as charged. Its pre seasoned surface makes it the ultimate go-to skillet for high heat cooking with no added fat, and its ridges provide a healthy alternative to frying. Meet your knight in shining, cast iron armor.
GRILL PAN DETAILS & CARE
- Pan dimensions: 11 x 11 x 2 inches
- Handle length: 5 inches
- Product weight: 6.6 lbs
- Made from heavy duty pre-seasoned cast iron
- Includes protective red silicone handle cover
- Oven safe up to 480ºF
- Never put in microwave
- Hand wash with mild soap and warm water, then dry immediately
- Do not clean in dishwasher
- Rinse with hot water and dry before first-time use
- When ready to cook, pre heat pan on medium high heat
- Can be used with metal, wood or silicone cooking utensils
- Use oven mitts when moving hot pan
- Let cold foods warm up before cooking to avoid pan stickiness
- Re-season grill pan when food starts sticking or surface dulls
- Apply thin layer of cooking oil to clean pan surface
- Line bottom rack of oven with foil and set oven to 400ºF
- Place pan upside down on top rack
- Bake for 1 hour, turn oven off and let pan cool
Stansport 15997 Cast Iron Camp Fire Tripod
- Sturdy three leg design for stability
- Nickel plated chain and “S” hook
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Holds Dutch ovens, coffee pots, tea pots, etc
- Works well to hang lanterns, water Jugs, and clothing
- Lead free, Heavy duty solid steel construction, Nickel plated chain with “S” hook for easy cooking height adjustment
- Perfect for hanging Dutch ovens, tea pots, coffee pots ect. over a cooking fire
- Also can be used for lanterns, water jugs, and drying clothes
- Safe easy set up and storage
- Weighs only 13 pounds
Stansport cast iron cooking tripod made of heavy duty solid steel construction. Comes with a nickel plated chain with “s ” hook for easy cooking and height adjustment. Sturdy 3 leg design gives maximum stability. Works great for hanging Stansport Dutch ovens, tea pots, coffee pots, etc. Over an open fire. Other camp uses include, hanging lanterns, water jugs, clothing and more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cast iron oven grill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cast iron oven grill: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy