Updated 2021 – Top 10 Apple Lazerwriter Printer
Best apple lazerwriter printer Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about apple lazerwriter printer is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a apple lazerwriter printer for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of apple lazerwriter printer. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If apple lazerwriter printer is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in apple lazerwriter printer has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for apple lazerwriter printer. Here we bring out the best in the apple lazerwriter printer which you can safely buy in 2021.
744 reviews analysed
1. Canon Imageclass Lbp6030w Wireless Printer
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Apple Lazerwriter Printer, Canon Imageclass Lbp6030w Wireless Printer would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Canon Imageclass Lbp6030w Wireless Printer was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Canon Imageclass Lbp6030w Wireless Printer would be the Best Apple Lazerwriter Printer for Money.
- Print quality is good and relatively fast.
- The printing quality isn’t great, it little bit light, and it’s just a black and white printer.
- Print quality is very good and is easy to operate.
- Thank you canon and amazon for pretty much overnight shipping.
- Prints great and really fast, first page came out in about 3 seconds.
- Setup was very easy and had no problem communicating with my wife’s laptop.
- Expendables are readily available, name brand as well as after market products.
- Making the over all cost much cheaper then an ink jet.
- Works great – small compact – no complaints.
- Not iPhone or iPad friendly. You need an app for phone or iPad that enables it wirelessly. IOS system does not automatically re… Read More
- bought this at the beginning of the pandemic, small and effective.
2. Hp Officejet Wireless Printer 1L0h7a
- change or cancel anytime.
- UP TO 12 MONTHS OF INSTANT INK – Activate HP+ and redeem your 6 months of free Instant Ink and your $30 bonus credit. Credit card required
- FREE INSTANT INK + DOUBLE THE WARRANTY WITH HP+ – Activate HP+ to get up to 12 months of ink via Instant Ink and an extra year of HP warranty coverage
- FAST PRINT SPEEDS – Print up to 20 pages per minute in black and 10 pages per minute in color
- SCAN TO CLOUD – Scan documents from your phone straight to Dropbox, Google Drive and more
- ACTIVATE HP+ AND INSTANT INK AT PRINTER SETUP – Once HP+ is activated, your printer must be connected to the internet and requires Original HP Ink Cartridges to operate for the life of the printer.
- KEY FEATURES – Fast color print, copy, scan and fax, plus 2-sided printing, mobile and wireless printing, and an auto document feeder
- SECURITY ESSENTIALS – Protect sensitive data with basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security and document protection
- HP SMART APP – Print, scan and copy from your phone—from anywhere
- DUAL BAND WI-FI – Intelligent self-healing Wi-FiTM automatically detects and resolves connection issues
- BEST FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND HOME OFFICES – Print professional-quality color documents like forms, reports, brochures and presentations
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e delivers increased productivity with fast speeds, custom mobile shortcuts and offers HP+: HP’s smart printing system that comes with up to 12 months of Instant Ink and a 2 year extended HP warranty.
3. Brother Hl L3230cdw Providing Wireless Replenishment
- VERSATILE PAPER HANDLING HELPS INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Help minimize refills with the 250-sheet paper tray, adjusting for letter or legal paper. The manual feed slot handles a variety of paper types and sizes, including card stock, envelopes, etc.
- PRINT AND CONNECT YOUR WAY: The HLL3230CDW has mobile device wireless printing,(1) built-in wireless, Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct and USB interfaces.
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low.
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONER: TN223BK, TN223C, TN223M, TN223Y, TN227BK, TN227C, TN227M, TN227Y.
- ENJOY EASY AND AFFORDABLE COLOR PRINTING: Affordably print professional-quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality.
- FAST PRINTING TO KEEP YOU MOVING: The Brother HLL3230CDW Digital Color Printer lets you get things done with up to 25 pages per minute print speed.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Brother Hl L3230cdw Providing Wireless Replenishment has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Brother Hl L3230cdw Providing Wireless Replenishment is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Brother Hl L3230cdw Providing Wireless Replenishment easily gets the award of Best Apple Lazerwriter Printer Under 100$.
- For everything else, the quality is wonderful.
- It prints quickly, prints wirelessly, and the quality is great.
- Quality printing, and it comes with all of the toner.
- The machine works well in all areas, not the fastest speed of prints but based on how much we print, it is acceptable with the work
- Great for any price, but especially for the reasonable price.
- Print quality is impressive and cost is comparable to inkjet.
- The purchase price was comparable to a deskjet or a monochrome printer; yet this printer is color, double-sided printing and scanning.
- The price was right and the reviews were mostly positive.
- A fine machine just like all brother products.
- This is a quality printer that gives quality output for a great price. Colors are true and cartridges are affordable compared t… Read More
- After having an inkjet printer for all my life, I finally switched to this laser printer. For $200, it just made sense since I … Read More
4. Xerox B210dni Monochrome Laser Printer
- Lightweight, quiet, but ready to print fast with up to 31 Black and White ppm letter/30 Black and White ppm A4
- Your work is wireless. Now printing can be too. Easily connect to your network and start working.
- Wi-fi Direct provides a secure connection from your printer opt any device. So you can print wirelessly Without a router or complicated set up.
- Print securely from your mobile device, laptop or desktop with Native Air Print, Google cloud Print, Mopria and Android support.
- 1 Year hardware warranty. Free, at your service support – Call, e-mail, live chat.
Xerox B210dni Monochrome Laser Printer is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Xerox B210dni Monochrome Laser Printer if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Apple Lazerwriter Printer is that even though Xerox B210dni Monochrome Laser Printer is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Pantum Monochrome Wireless Networking Printing
- Single function laser printer. Fast and high definition printing up to 22ppm(A4) / 23ppm(Letter) in black and white. Support multiple media sizes, and media weight up to 163g/㎡.
- Come with a 700-page starter cartridge (at 5% coverage based on ISO 19752 standard).
- Sleek design and compact size 337 x 220 x 178 mm (13.27” x 8.66” x 7.01”) fit nicely in any workspace. Metal frame structure built for long time use.
- Easy one-step wireless installation. Connect with High-Speed USB 2.0 and WIFI. Mobile device printing with IOS and Android system, Pantum APP available. Google cloud printing ready. Not compatible with Chrome system.
- 1-year standard warranty from the date of purchase. Pantum online customer service available.
If you are buying a Apple Lazerwriter Printer for the first time, then you should have Pantum Monochrome Wireless Networking Printing. It has fewer features when you make Apple Lazerwriter Printer comparisons of Pantum Monochrome Wireless Networking Printing with any other Apple Lazerwriter Printer but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Apple Lazerwriter Printer, grab any Apple Lazerwriter Printer but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Pantum Monochrome Wireless Networking Printing
- Print quality is good and fast enough for my needs.
- Overall complete quality is amazing for such a great price
- No installation instructions came with the printer.
- I use this printer for my personal paperwork, it’s easy to use and doesn’t keep more space on my study table, quality is good too.
- (2) i wasn’t familiar with the brand and i didn’t like its name.
- Easy to set up and price is good.
- A good printer at a good price.
- Easy set up and it is very fast.
- Very pleased with this printer for basic printing. Very compact since I’m limited on space.
- Out of the box, followed the unpack and set-up directions, and set it up on my 3 computers, started with the Win 10 desktop, us… Read More
6. Canon Tr4520 Wireless Printer Printing
- With IFTTT (IF This Then That) support, use various web services and applications to automate printing, and save time and hassle
- Connectivity Technology: USB. Printer Technology: Inkjet
- With features like AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Auto Power On/Off, a built-in ADF, and Wi-Fi – it’s easy to see why PIXMA printers are so simple to use
- With Wireless Connect and the Canon PRINT app, use your smartphone to quickly and easily set up your printer and print right from your smartphone or tablet
Canon Tr4520 Wireless Printer Printing is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Pantum P2502W Monochrome Laser Printer With Wireless Networking And Mobile Printing which have been in market longer than anyone. Canon Tr4520 Wireless Printer Printing brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Canon Tr4520 Wireless Printer Printing is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Apple Lazerwriter Printer in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Apple Lazerwriter Printer and it could be any of the high value Apple Lazerwriter Printer, chances are that would be much costlier than Canon Tr4520 Wireless Printer Printing. Canon Tr4520 Wireless Printer Printing will have more than 50% of all its features.
- The printing is slow for photos, but the quality is so good (clear, great color saturation and no graininess) that i do not mind the wait.
- The print quality is great and fast.
- The print quality is great and does not jam.
- I was so impressed with the 4×6 photo option printing all the way to the edge no white margin.
- The print time for documents was really fast.
7. Brother Business Color Laser Printer, HL-L8360CDW, Wireless Networking, Automatic Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing, Cloud printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
- AUTOMATIC DUPLEX PRINTING: The Brother Color Laser Printer features an automatic two-sided printing feature that can help save money and time
- EASY CONNECTIVITY: Connect via wireless or Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces or wirelessly print from your mobile device(1)
- HIGH-QUALITY COLOR PRINTING: The Brother HLL8360CDW can print professional color documents at speeds of up to 33 ppm
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONERS: TN431: TN431BK, TN431C, TN431Y, TN431M, TN433: TN433BK, TN433C, TN433Y, TN433M, TN436: TN436, TN436BK, TN436C, TN436Y, TN436M
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low. Operating Environment: Temperature: 50-90 degrees F
Brother Business Color Laser Printer, HL-L8360CDW, Wireless Networking, Automatic Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing, Cloud printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled is another one which falls under Apple Lazerwriter Printer for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Brother Business Color Laser Printer, HL-L8360CDW, Wireless Networking, Automatic Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing, Cloud printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Apple Lazerwriter Printer and that is what has revived them. Brother Business Color Laser Printer, HL-L8360CDW, Wireless Networking, Automatic Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing, Cloud printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Brother Business Color Laser Printer, HL-L8360CDW, Wireless Networking, Automatic Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing, Cloud printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled is amazing features.
- It is a bit slow to print but the quality is awesome.
- The quality is also good and it does print fast.
- Print quality seems fine but not overly impressed with colour and performance.
- Colours on this printer are not vivid and not photo quality.
- It does everything you need, two-sided, you can program the quality of print you like.
- Printer works great and was extremely easy to setup and update with the touch panel.
- Price was better than could be had locally.
- The packaging is very nice and all the toners have been pre-installed with spacer to protect the parts.
- Arrived on time, was ready to use within 20 minutes, lots of wraping plastic to remove but easy to figure out!
- This brother printer is one of the best on the market, especially for the price.
- Excellent printer, easy to set up and great value
- Excellent pour le prix. Qualité de l’image excellente
- aucun commentaire négatif
- 100% de ce que je recherchais.
- We use this printer in a small business, print around 50 pages a day on this. The printer so far has worked pretty well in the … Read More
8. Hp Officejet Wireless Replenishment K7v40a
- Paper sizes supported: Letter
- 5 x 7 in
- 8 x 10 in
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more
- Print laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet
- 4 x 6 in
- Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- No. 10 envelopes
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Designed to fit your life: Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 63 ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
Easy mobile printing: Start printing and get connected quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer—and easily print without accessing a network. Manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
Affordable at-home printing: Full of value—print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Get high-quality prints—time after time—with an all-in-one designed and built to be reliable.
Everything you need—right away: Take charge of your tasks and finish in less time with the easy-to-use 2.2-inch (5.5 cm) display. Quickly copy, scan, and fax multipage documents with the 35-page automatic document feeder. Access coloring pages, recipes, coupons, and more with free HP Printables—delivered on your schedule.
Designed to fit your life: Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it. Print in any room you choose—without causing disruptions. Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum.
- First time purchasing one of these refurbished items and i am more than pleased.
- The printing quality is great, the technical support is fantastic, and the touch screen is great.
- The print quality is acceptable for my purposes, not anything remarkable, but good enough.
- Excellent work horse printer; great value for a great price
- I’ve been using this printer for about four months now. I bought it to use as a scanner and for the rare times when I need to p… Read More
9. Wireless Monochrome Networking Pantum P2502w
- Easy one-step driver installation makes you work free of worry. Metal internal frame built for long time use
- Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet. Pantum APP supports directly printing office documents (Word, Excel,Power Point,TXT), airprint also supported
- Efficient performance black and white single function laser printer, print up to 23(Letter) ppm
- 1-year standard warranty from the date of purchase. For a better experience, please download the product guides and documents below this product page for refoerence, or contact us directly through Amazon for support
- New product comes with a USB cable and 700-page starter toner cartridge. Optional Pantum genuine toner cartridge PB-211 and PB-211EV with 1600 pages(at 5% coverage based on ISO 19752)
Wireless Monochrome Networking Pantum P2502w is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Wireless Monochrome Networking Pantum P2502w which falls into premium category but Wireless Monochrome Networking Pantum P2502wis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Wireless Monochrome Networking Pantum P2502w offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Apple Lazerwriter Printer available in the market today. Wireless Monochrome Networking Pantum P2502w was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Apple Lazerwriter Printer to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Hp Laserjet M404n Monochrome Printer
- Share resources on your network easily access, Print, and share resources with built in Ethernet capabilities.Processor speed:1200 MHz
- Speed through tasks stay productive with a 250 sheet input tray, fast first page out time, and Print speeds of up to 40 pages a minute from this Black and White laser printer
- Toner Cartridges you can trust avoid reprints, wasted Supplies, and service calls by using original HP 58a/58x toner cartridges designed for your monochrome laser printer
- Ethernet only built to keep your business moving forward Print consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M404n, A monochrome laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- Enhanced energy efficiency designed with the environment in mind, the HP LaserJet Pro M404n saves up to 18 Percent energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste
- Best in class security a suite of embedded security features, like instant threat notifications and optional Pin/pull printing, help protect your laser printer from being an entry point for attacks and help ensure the safety of your sensitive data
- Compact size make the most of your office space with a compact printer that conveniently fits into your shared work area
- One year limited hardware warranty get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP web support. See Specification sheet for terms and conditions
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Apple Lazerwriter Printer yet, then Hp Laserjet M404n Monochrome Printer is your choice. It is another one which is Best Apple Lazerwriter Printer Under 100$ and Apple Lazerwriter Printer comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Hp Laserjet M404n Monochrome Printer offers best features and although it does not have, Hp Laserjet M404n Monochrome Printer’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Apple Lazerwriter Printer Under 100$
What are All-in-One Printers?
All-in-one printers are convenient devices that are useful to many people and have gained a lot of popularity with businesses as well. Everyone needs to print something every now and then–but companies and people working from home are the most important clients looking for the best all-in-one printers. The main advantage these devices have is that they are multifunctional, so they combine many functions you may need. Your average all-in-one printer can print, copy, and scan, but there are many other options available that you can shop for, according to your needs and budget. They are also usually quite compact, so they won’t take much space in your office or home.
What Should You Look for When Buying All-in-One Printers?
You should always put in a little research before buying electronic devices, and all-in-one printers are no exception. In fact, due to their multiple functions, you probably should pay even more attention and consider all aspects.
Size: First, you need to decide on the size. Your printer needs to have all the capabilities you want, but also has to fit the available space. And since offices sometimes tend to be crowded, make sure you measure correctly before looking for the best all-in-one printers, as they come in many sizes. Laser printers will tend to be much bigger than inkjet printers–so that might tip the scales in deciding which to buy.
What do you want to print: The next thing you need to consider is whether you need inkjet or laser technology. It all depends on what you need printed most of the time. Laser printers are best if you want to print a lot of documents. If you want to print photos, you should lean towards an inkjet printer–unless you want to invest in a color laser printer.
Speed: You must also decide how fast you need your printer to be. Inkjet printers are slower, but they do a better job with photos, while laser printers are fast and great for documents, even colored ones.
Price: The price is another issue. Keep in mind that although laser printers are more expensive at the outset, you won’t need to replace the toner cartridge as often as you would have to replace inkjet cartridges on an inkjet printer.
Scanning, Copying, Faxing: You need to decide what features you need, so you can choose correctly from the best all-in-one printers. A high-quality scanner is very helpful, but it will also increase the price. A fax feature is also common among many all-in-one printers, and you can even have the option to store fax numbers or even schedule an outgoing fax document.
The best all-in-one printers have other cool features, like printing on both sides of the paper or straight onto DVDs. If it is a WiFi printer, you can even control them remotely using the Internet. But while many of the options they offer are very useful, you need to make sure you don’t get tempted by functions that sound interesting but aren’t useful for your particular needs, and also raise the price too much. Money is usually an important aspect, but don’t worry. If you carefully go through the affordable all-in-one printers available, you will definitely find the one that fits your checklist.
Why Should You Consider Buying an All in One Printer?
Well, first of all, an all-in-one saves space. You have all the devices you need in one place, and you can thus organize your office better. And then, all-in-one printers are functionally attractive. You can scan, print, copy and fax whenever and however you need. They are like your own little personal assistant.
Main Pros and Cons of All-in-One Printers
Multifunction printers have many positive effects on your activity. You have all the features you need in the comfort of your own office, without taking much space. You save a lot on hardware expenses, and toner and get the speed you need.
However, it all depends on how many people are using the all-in-one printer. If you have a busy office, chances are that you will get a traffic jam if everyone needs to copy or scan at the same time.
What are the Main Features of All-in-One Printers?
There are some features that most all-in-one printers share, like copying, scanning, and faxing options, apart from the simple printing. Depending on your particular needs, there are also other things you need to look for before deciding to buy. Print speed and quality are essential, as well as duty cycle, and ink replacement costs, if you don’t choose a laser printer. The scanner is also important, so make sure it has a good resolution and OCR (= optical character recognition) software. For the copying feature, search for high speed, document sizing, and an automatic document feeder. Speed is also crucial for the fax, as well as its memory. And don’t forget your device needs to be easily connected to Wi-Fi.
Top 5 All-in-One Printers
The market for all-in-one printers is quite competitive, so you will have many brands to choose from. Here are the most popular choices you should take into consideration:
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer (Model No. MFCL2750DW)
This is a great choice for offices with heavy printing needs. It is distinguished by its compact size, high speed of 36 pages per minute, large paper capacity, excellent wireless printing, and the ability to scan in many formats.
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
This is a small and very versatile inkjet printer which is definitely worth looking into. It has automatic two-sided printing, easy Wi-Fi setup, and it scans, copies and faxes at great speed. Another aspect worth mentioning is that it ensures a low cost per page. It can print on letter-size paper, legal-size paper, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, and envelopes.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M148dw All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
This is one of the best choices the HP store offers for black-and-white all-in-one printers. Its toner cartridge can suffice for over 1000 pages, and it will print at 30 pages per minute. It uses the HP Smart App, and you can save time by printing straight from your mobile device using the Wi-Fi Direct app, even without a network. You will get professional quality, and the running costs are acceptable.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
This HP is perfect for a small business or people working from home. It’s smaller than it’s predecessor (the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968), and it has high speed, two-sided printing, and professional quality when it comes to colors and can handle many tasks without losing speed. It can create a searchable PDF, whether you scan the document from your phone or from the printer itself.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
This Canon is considered one of the best all-in-one printers by many customers, as you can see by reading the reviews. It has a high resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch, quick wireless setup (using either Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, or Canon Print,as well as Near Field Communication, which lets you print even if there is no Internet connection in the area), great printing options, and has a nice space-saving design. You can easily print from your mobile or tablet.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
All-in-one printers are a great invention. We live in a world where we have increasing demands from our devices and expect them to have as many functions as possible–and that’s exactly the need that these printers fill. They save space, time, money, and are easy to use. Just be sure you take into account the amount of work and the number of people who will need to use it, to make sure you make the best decision.