The 10 Best 8 Inch Round Dutch Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of 8 inch round dutch oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 8 inch round dutch oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 8 inch round dutch oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Overmont 6 Quart/9 Quart All-Round Camp Dutch Oven Camping Kettle Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid Griddle with Lid Lifter Handle for Camping Cooking BBQ Baking
- All-round Dutch Oven. The integral legs on both pot and lid allows the oven sit perfectly over the campfire, also make the lid a great griddle to fry meals. Moreover, cast iron pots are not coated in toxic chemicals, safe non-stick surface and can be used both on the stove and in the oven.
- Well Known as a Lifetime Pot. Compared with pots of other materials, Overmont dutch ovens are made of high quality cast iron, will last a lifetime (or more) if cared for properly. It can be a family pot also save much money for you.
- Energy-saving and Environmental Protection. Heat is evenly distributed and held, making it great for deep frying, searing, and baking. It also has the advantages of heat insulation and better sealing performance, so even a new camper can do great delicious roasted chicken with this pot.
- Intimate Lid Lifter. Considering the great weight of cast iron, Overmont equips a lid lifter for each of the dutch oven. Besides, the durable handle allows you to hang it over the open fire. We also design an eagle pattern on the lid as our Logo which means freedom, power, strength and desire for life.
- HOW TO CARE：Once you are done cooking on Overmont dutch oven, cleanup is pretty easy. Make sure to dry it completely after clean. While the pot is still warm, lightly oil the inside of the pan with your oil of choice. Again, a super thin coat is all you need. Use a cloth or paper towel to rub off any excess. Overmont dedicated to provide the best sporting experiences for the new generation outdoor sports enthusiasts. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any issue.
Lodge Camp Dutch Oven, 2 Qt
Lodge Logic 2-Quart Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven with Iron Lid
The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 book.
From colonial hearth fires to the campfires of Lewis and Clark, cast iron camp ovens fed the colonists, helped tame the wilderness, and did their share in settling the American West. Cast iron cookware has long been treasures as sought after heirlooms, so much so that, when Lewis and Clark returned from their journey west, their trusted cast iron pots were among the few items making it back to civilization.
Like whiskey and tall tales, Lodge Cast Iron improved with age. There are few companies who can boast that products they made over 100 years ago remain in use today, and are still in high demand. You just won’t find anyone who knows camp oven cooking like Lodge. Our camp ovens have proven themselves with avid outdoorsmen and patio pioneers from Tennessee to Tokyo. When you create a meal in Lodge Cast Iron, you create a memory that lasts a lifetime.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtually non-stick surface
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean-hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
Superior Cooking Performance
Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent quality for even heating and superior cooking performance.
Hang Over Hearth or Campfire
Heavy gauge wire bale can be used for hanging the oven over the hearth or campfire.
Three integral legs allow the oven to be perfectly spaced over hot coals.
Snug Fitting Lid
Flanged to contain hot coals on top so the oven can be used for baking, stewing, and roasting. The versatile lid can be inverted for use as a griddle.
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With a Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric and induction. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or open fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Easy: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely.
Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Lodge 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-seasoned Pot with Lid for Cooking, Basting, or Baking
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
The Lodge Cast Iron 2-Quart Serving Pot is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cook up baked beans, soups and stews. This cookware piece goes from stovetop to tabletop for serving. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pot evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned cookware is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 8-inches in diameter and 2.875-inches deep.
There are lots of fancy cookware materials out there but cast iron still trumps them all with its even heating, heat retention, price, and duration. Its these traits that make Lodge cookware favored by both indoor chefs and campfire cooks alike. The caveat is being able to lift cast iron cookware and, at 8 pounds, this serving pot will give most chefs a workout. The pot measures 8 inches in diameter and 2-7/8 inches deep and comes with a matching 8-inch iron cover. The pot arrives ready to simmer up to 2 quarts of baked beans, soup, or stew and goes right from stovetop to tabletop for serving.
While it usually takes years of cooking to burn on the prized finish that makes cast-iron cookware smooth and stick-free, the Logic line of cookware comes pre-seasoned to save you some work. Cast iron pots in this line are coated in a vegetable oil, which is then baked on in a hot industrial oven to obtain that blackened patina and silky surface. Logic cookware has plenty of fans, including the editorial staff at Good Housekeeping, who cited it as one of the best new products of the year at the 2003 Good Buy Awards. –Cristina Vaamonde
AIDEA Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 3-Quart White Round Ceramic Coated Cookware French Oven with Self Basting Lid
- PERFECT SIZE FOR 1-3 PEOPLE FAMILY – 3 quart lidded round dutch oven measures: 8 inches in diameter and 5.2 inches height
- DURABLE AND CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION – Exceptional heat retention and distribution allows for a nearly perfect amount of evaporation and ensures each piece of foods even heating without hot pots. The heavy-duty and tight-fitting lid with condensation bumps on the interior for self-basting, and seals in moisture for continuous, natural cooking. Large and roomy handles make for easy stove-to-table transport, even with oven mitts
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND VERSATILE – Perfect for baking bread and seared, braised, steamed, and caramelized foods as well as more expensive competitors and without pre-seasoned. Ideal for low-heat cooking, such as meat and chickens. Also Superb for preparing soup, risotto and stews on gas, ceramic, electric, induction cooktops
- TIMELESS AND ELEGANT DESIGN – The dutch oven crafted of cast iron with colorful chip resistant porcelain enameled interior and exterior finish, different from traditional dark cast iron pot. Perfectly mix up every kitchenware and upgrade your kitchen with the vibrant colors. Replicate any professional restaurant or bakery experience in your very own home
- EASY CLEAN AND SAFE FOR LIFETIME USE – Just hot water can simply clean our enameled cast iron cookware and scrubbed clean. Even stubborn, a couple teablespoons of baking soda in hot water can bring your pot back to new. All cookware is FDA tested and approved, and is 100% safe for lifetime use
Use & Care:
** Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops.
** Broiler and oven safe up to 450 F / 232 C
** Wood, nylon or silicone utensils only; Metal utensils may damage the enamel.
** Cool completely before washing and hand wash only
** Dry thoroughly and wiping oil on edges of both pot and lid after every time use or before storage for life time use.
** DO NOT use steel wool, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
** DO NOT used on outdoor grills, campfires or in the microwave.
Perfect as a gift for Christmas,Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Best Hunting Dad Ever, Best Mom Ever Gifts and more. Nice idea for Birthday gift, or as a New Year’s gift or Housewarming gift to friends and family members.
Ideal for any home or restaurants. Classic and durability for a life-time use.
How to cook with a Dutch Oven:
Recommend following dutch books: 101 Things to Do with a Dutch Oven, The Dutch Oven Cookbook: Recipes for the Best Pot in Your Kitchen,Modern Dutch Oven Cookbook: Fresh Ideas for Braises, Stews, Pot Roasts, and Other One-Pot Meals
You don’t have to worry about the delivery time, as all our items are fulfilled by Amazon Logistic. If you haven’t received your packages, pls contact Amazon Associates to push or message to us, we’re ready to help!
Love her tenderly. Just be careful lugging her around. She’s quite heavy!
Staub USA Cherry 9 Qt. Round Cocotte
Staub Round 9qt. Cocotte in Cherry (Red)
8-Inch Aluminum Dutch Oven Liner Pans (20 Count) Cake Pan and Extra Deep Aluminum Foil Pans for Baking and Camping
- 8 Inches Round Pans great to use for baking, freezing and storage.
- Disposable Round Pans easy to use and dispose immediately during your parties, picnics, family gathering, catering, dinner and more. Aluminum Foil Pan has high quality and good also for home made cake baking, reheating and food storage very easy with the feature of full curl rim
- These cake pan non sticky with full curl raised rim for easier access or gripped.
- Durability and High Quality Baking Pans can withstand heat and freezing point while keeping the freshness of your fruitcake, chiffon cake, buns and more
- Made in the USA, Kosher Certified and 100% Recyclable
- Pack of 20 Aluminum Round Pans
Item Package Quantity: 20 ✩ Aluminum Dutch Oven Liner Pans ✩ 8-Inch Aluminum Dutch Oven Liner Pans | Disposable Cake Pan and Extra Deep Aluminum Foil Pans for Baking, Freezing, and Storage | Durable Aluminum Round Baking Pans | 20 Count This 8” extra deep cake pan is ideal for large round cakes. For easier portability, each container features a full curl raised rim. Each pan measure eight inches, and this pack contains 100 round pans. This heavy-duty aluminum pan is suitable for baking, freezing, and storage. Great for home cooks, chefs and bakers! Bake your cakes in style with our decorative cake pans. These classic shapes are ideal for cake recipes and a variety of delicious desserts, including pound cake, fruitcake, angel food cake, cinnamon buns, chiffon cake, and more. You can use these pans on birthdays, picnics, weddings, patriotic events, dinners, and parties. It can be used to make for brownies, ice cream, muffins, cupcakes, cake mix, and wedding mini cakes. Save time and your energy in washing the dishes using these foil pans set. Easy to use and dispose of, especially when having family gathering or outing, dinner parties, birthdays, catering, baby showers, and more. Just pull this disposable pan and no need to worry about scrubbing and cleaning up. These pans are having exceptional quality for heating food as well as freezing for some storage. Click the Add to Cart button above and get yours TODAY!
Similar items with 4 stars and above
P&P CHEF Round Cooking Rack, 3 Pcs (7½” & 9” & 10½”), Baking Cooling Steaming Grilling Rack Stainless Steel, Fits Air Fryer/Stockpot/Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker/Round Cake Pan, Oven & Dishwasher Safe
- ????【FOOD SAFE】P&P CHEF round cooling rack is made of pure stainless steel, No more any toxic materials leeching into your food, Rust free after cleaning, Healthy for your daily use
- ????【COOK EVENLY】Each cooking rack elevated 1 inch, Allowing air to circulate on all sides of the food for steaming evenly and cooking quickly, Best tool to help you save time on repeat cooking
- ????【DURABLE USE】Premium stainless steel thick wires with solid seamless welding, Not easy to fall out and prevent rack warping, Sturdy rack feet for holding heavier food, Oven safe and durable use for years
- ????【FRIENDLY DESIGN】Smooth edge without rough spot for your comfortable grasp, Close parallel line prevents food from falling through, Overall mirror finished craft for releasing food and cleaning easily, convenient to wash by hand and dishwasher
- ????【3 SIZE】3 Different sizes, Large Dia.10½” , Medium Dia. 9”, Small Dia. 7½”, Fit different size air fryer stockpot pressure cooker, Perfect tool to layer food from your cooker, for baking and cooling cookie, steaming or roasting chicken, filtering oil or water
Lodge L8DOT3 Cast Iron Meat Rack/Trivet, Pre-Seasoned, 8-inch
- 8-inch preseasoned cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for all Lodge Dutch ovens 4 quarts or larger
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Made in the USA
When roasting meats in Dutch ovens, the Lodge trivet elevates your meat to prevent scorching and improve browning. At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Fits all Lodge Dutch ovens 4 quarts or larger. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil.
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 5 Piece Bundle. 10.5” Griddle, 8” Skillet, 10.25” Skillet, 10.25” Dutch Oven, and 10.25” Lid
- LODGE 5 PIECE COOKWARE SET. It’s time to cover all your bases. This set includes: 10.5 Inch Griddle, 8 Inch Skillet, 10.25 Inch Skillet, 5 Quart (10.25 Inch) Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cover that fits 10.25 Inch Skillet and 5 Quart Dutch Oven
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- ALL INCLUSIVE SET. The Lodge 5 piece set combines the most needed cast iron cookware for a complete kitchen. It offers unparalleled heat retention as you perfect your searing, sauteing, simmering, baking, broiling, braising, frying, roasting, and grilling
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
The Lodge Cast Iron 5-piece set features the most needed cast iron cookware pieces for your kitchen. Cast iron is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this cookware evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. The black patina given to the cookware by the factory seasoning process is, in fact, vegetable oil that has been baked into a piece of cookware that has emerged from an individual sand mold. This coating of oil is a functional application and not a cosmetic application. The cookware is hanging as it rides through the electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyer ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron which creates an easy release finish. As a result of this process, you may see a blister or bubble of oil at the southern-most point or at the end of the handle of the cookware piece. If visible, it will rub or flake off with your finger, leaving a brown spot. Don’t worry, it’s not rust but a seasoned spot that is brown, indicative of the varnish stage of seasoning. As a matter of fact, this is the color of home seasoned iron until it has been used several times. The brown spot will turn black with use. While the skillet comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. After cooking, we recommend cleaning with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap or the dishwasher is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately cleaning and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Set includes 10.5-inch round griddle, 8-inch skillet, 10.25-inch skillet, 5-Qt Dutch oven and 10.25-inch iron cover. Iron cover fits both the 10.25-inch skillet and the Dutch oven.
Lodge 8 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Small Pre-Seasoned Skillet for Stovetop, Oven, or Camp Cooking
- 8-inch Skillet can saute, sear, fry, bake and stir fry. Length is 12.75 inch, Width is 8.7 inch and Height is 1.9 inch
- Pre-Seasoned and ready-to-use
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use
- Made in the USA
The Lodge Cast Iron 8-inch Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Fry up chicken, saute vegetables or bake an apple crisp in this generous 8-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box. After cooking, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately.
Breakfast in particular somehow tastes extra hearty when cooked in a heavy cast-iron skillet. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching and sear meat at higher temperatures. On the small side at eight inches in diameter, this skillet cooks up a couple eggs or hamburgers, or a steak for one. The looped handle allows hanging, and the two side spouts pour off grease or juice. Even though the pan comes pre-seasoned, applying a little vegetable oil before use helps prevent food from sticking. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations and is covered by a lifetime warranty. –Ann Bieri
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 8 inch round dutch oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 8 inch round dutch oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy